Family Organization Services
A Family Organization can consist of two siblings wanting to coordinate family history research, to a group with thousands of members. FamilyCentral online tools enable family groups to organize family members in order to:
- Promote research to identify ancestors and extended family.
- Compile, preserve, and share family history information, documents, and photos.
- Enhance communication among family members.
- Create a Family Research Fund to receive contributions from members and fund research projects.
The synergy created through organizing extended family members is a powerful thing. Goals that seem out of reach for individuals become much easier as families work together toward a common goal. A few of the benefits are:
- Communication between extended family members.
- Sharing photos, histories, artifacts, and other family treasures that may now be known to only parts of the family.
- Collaboration between family members to achieve research goals.